How would you improve transit in Chapel Hill?
Chapel Hill has a good transit system, but we want to make it great. This exercise allows you to select potential improvements that would help you ride transit more often–-or hop on the bus for the first time.
Here's how to participate
- Hover your cursor over the thumbnail pictures to see how the transit system could be improved.
- Spend your "budget" of 25 dollar-sign icons ($) to mix and match potential improvements; check boxes to see how costs and benefits change.
- Select strategies you feel are most important—and stay within your budget.
- After selecting all your selections, click the blue "Proceed to next page" button.
- This exercise should take less than 10 minutes— thanks for taking the time!